Inhaleze Nasal Decongestant Inhaler
A stuffy nose picks no time or place. Great thing nasal relief can be found – and the medicine for blocked nose carried – anywhere, anytime. Economical, compact and effective nasal congestion relief, Inhaleze Nasal Decongestant Inhaler has been giving fast and temporary “mobile” relief from nasal clogging due to colds, hay fever or upper respiratory allergy.
- Rapidly clears a stuffy nose.
- Fast and temporary relief for nasal clogging due to colds, hay fever or upper respiratory allergy.
- Economical, compact and effective nasal congestion relief.
- Easily fits into pockets and handbags.
Net Content 0.5mL
- Camphor 42.0%
- Menthol 40.5%
- Winter Green 12.0%
How to use-
Insert into nostril, holding the other nostril closed, inhale deeply to make breathing feel clear and cool.
- Do not use more often than every 2 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over 2 inhalations in each nostril.
- Children 6 to under 12 years (with adult supervision) 1 inhalation in each nostril.
- Children 2 to 6 years Ask a doctor.
- Children under 2 years Do not use.
CAUTION : Tamper evident: Do not use if printed inhaler wrap is broken or missing. When using this product :
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use for more than 4 days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take by mouth.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use heating pads.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- If swallowed, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
Disclaimer :Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Alphamed makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of the material available. All brands and trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. All information, graphics and materials are the property of Alphamed and its related entities, or owned by the relevant holders of copyright or trademarks for specific products and/or services. Alphamed makes no guarantee that this website, or any third party websites, are free from viruses.