Bronchonil Oral Liquid
Bronchonil oral liquid is indicted for relief of cough associated with bronchial asthma, bronchitis, emphysema and other bronchopulmonary disorders where bronchospasm, mucous plugging and problems of expectoration co-exist.
- Salbutamol B.P. (as sulphate) 2 mg
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride B.P. 4 mg
- Guaiphenesin B.P. 100 mg
- Flavoured Syrupy base Q.S.
This medicine should be taken on doctor’s advice only
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use this medication if seal is broken; if past the expiry date.
Before commencing this medication, consult your doctor:
- If you have known sensitivity to any of the components of the formulation
- If you have persistent or chronic cough or cough accompanied by excessive phlegm
- For patients with underlying severe heart disease
- If you suffer from diabetes mellitus, glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, hypokalaemia, seizure disorder, underlying heart disease, hepatic impairment, renal impairment or in pregnancy and lactation.
- Store below 30° C
- Protect from light
- Keep the bottle tightly closed